Monday, November 10, 2014

Summertime

I don't have much to say because I've been spending my last week out and about having fun. So, instead I'll let some pictures from my Instagram feed speak for themselves. The picture above is of Monona Terrace, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in Madison, Wisconsin. 


Movies in the Park in Chicago, Illinois

Along the Lake, Chicago, Illinois

Dinner at The Great Dane in Madison, Wisconsin.

Half Acre Brewery at the Great Taste of the Midwest in Madison, Wisconsin
I hope you are enjoying your summer. Next weekend I'm heading to Starved Rock and then the week after that to the Minnesota State Fair. The midwest has so much going for it, especially when the weather has been absolutely beautiful. 
All photo's taken by Kandy M. Christensen on an iPhone. 

Originally published 8/11/14

No comments:

Post a Comment