Monday, November 10, 2014

Crushing on dear handmade life

I was lucky to meet the amazing duo behind dear handmade life at Camp Mighty last fall (Nicole wrote a fabulous post about the experience) and after the magic of camp we all drifted back to our normal lives. I have kept up with what they have been up to on their blog and if you are a maker, or interested in crafting go read it now because they have so much creative, inspirational and useful information.

They are also the founders of craftcation which is a four day conference for small businesses. I can't make it this year, but I am adding it to next year's Mighty Life List.

I've been following their blog and there is so much awesomeness from dear handmade life and then I found their pinterest page. I adore pinterest and I think it is a fabulous way to learn how to do something, get introduced to new fashion and interior designers, meet new makers, find new recipes, and most importantly find cute cat memes. One of the challenges of pinterest is it can be overwhelming, so I have decided to highlight some of the pinners that have a wonderfully curated collection. This is one of them.

Some of my favorites come from their 'diy projects for the home' board.

I have to do this one! via dear handmade life


Cabinet made into a side table via woohome.

It's so hard to see books languishing at a thrift store via Project Kid

Fabulous upcycle via Vintage Revivals

This is just a sampling of diy projects for the home and I didn't even mention their diy projects for parties, to wear, for paper and the boards for decor, food, drinks and art. If you feel like falling down the rabbit hole definitely go follow dear handmade life on pinterest.


Originally published 3/6/14

No comments:

Post a Comment