|Photo Credit Nicole Yeary|
Sorry it's been a bit quiet over here on the blog. Both Sheska and I love that you stop by and visit, but we are going to slow down on the blogging front for a while. There is a lot of cool stuff going on over here at Meandering Design.though:
- Sheska is busy retting flax plants over on Instructables. I can't wait to see what comes next.
- I am teaching Wardrobe Revamp again over at the Chicago Glass Collective on September 2nd from 6-8PM
- For the first time I am teaching Finding and Implementing Your Interior Design Style, also at the Chicago Glass Collective on September 16th from 6-8PM.
- Sheska is going to be making some more bags soon, so keep an eye out for those.
- I am working on drafting a shirt pattern.
- We both have ideas percolating for tutorials and revamping fun.
- Oh and I really need to go get some ice cream!
Hope you are enjoying your summer.
Originally published 7/26/13