Monday, November 10, 2014

What's going on

Photo Credit Nicole Yeary
Hey peeps,

Sorry it's been a bit quiet over here on the blog. Both Sheska and I love that you stop by and visit, but we are going to slow down on the blogging front for a while. There is a lot of cool stuff going on over here at Meandering Design.though:
  • Sheska is busy retting flax plants over on Instructables. I can't wait to see what comes next.
  • I am teaching Wardrobe Revamp again over at the Chicago Glass Collective on September 2nd from 6-8PM
  • For the first time I am teaching Finding and Implementing Your Interior Design Style, also at the Chicago Glass Collective on September 16th from 6-8PM.
  • Sheska is going to be making some more bags soon, so keep an eye out for those. 
  • I am working on drafting a shirt pattern. 
  • We both have ideas percolating for tutorials and revamping fun. 
  • Oh and I really need to go get some ice cream!
Hope you are enjoying your summer. 

KMC

Originally published 7/26/13

No comments:

Post a Comment