Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Photo by Kandy M. Christensen using iPhone and photojojo macro lens

I'm going to admit that I'm a bit jaded by Valentine's day. On top of that February is a hard month for me since it is filled with loss. This year I am going to try to do this a little differently. I'm going to acknowledge my grief, but remember the love. I have been lucky to be loved by someone to the point of distraction. I have had the quiet understanding of my grandfather's unconditional love.

Yet, in the midst of loss I am blessed today to have so much love in my life. Daily I am overwhelmed by the people in my life who support me, knock me upside the head, tell me to believe in myself and feed me when needed.

Then when I come across something like this video, everything is de-lovely. From the bottom of my heart I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. May your day be filled with love-as I know mine will be.


 


KMC

1 comment: