Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Day Dreaming

When I was a kid I was often yelled at to "get my head out of the clouds". I was a bit of a daydreamer. I also read a lot. I read so much that I got grounded once from reading. I remember in eighth grade reading Gone With the Wind during math class and my teacher caught me, took my book from me, slammed it on the desk and said "Frankly my dear- I don't give a damn".

I still read and I still day dream, but not nearly enough. When I saw this blanket on Muita Ihania's blog all I could think of was curling up with a good book and a hot cup of tea and whiling away the afternoon. I think Wuthering Heights is calling my name. Either that or I should watch Wuthering Heights and figure out how to make this gorgeous blanket. Have you read any good books lately? I could use some recommendations.


No comments:

Post a Comment