Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunny side of the street

I am not by nature a glass is half full type of gal. If I were to pick a song lyric to appropriately describe my mood it would be "I'm only happy when it rains, I'm only happy when it's complicated". I scoff at puppies, kittens and unicorns. I was jaded by the time I was 14. When someone says to me "believe in your dreams" I wonder what their agenda could possibly be. Yet, I'm having to let go of that attitude because I'm starting to believe in my dreams. There has been a seismic shift in the way I view the world. It did not happen overnight and it also did not happen without going through some of the most painful experiences in my life and crying a river of tears, but I'm starting to see that life is full of endless paths and possibilities. KMC


Photo Credit Kandy M. Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment