Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's All Mine!

Back in November I mentioned that I was setting up a sole proprietorship. I filed the paperwork through a company and then I heard nothing. I called and was told that I should receive the paperwork and then more nothing. I called again and found out that the City had lost my paperwork and they had to refile everything. I am grateful that I went through a company and they had to deal with the city because I have a feeling I would have been a screaming puddle on the floor bewailing the futility of it all.

Today I am ecstatic to announce that Meandering Design is officially mine. I received the certificate that says it is mine. I am so thankful because I have been 'acting as if' it was all set and I owned the name. Now I do own Meandering Design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment